Make Your Own Dreamcatcher Crafting Night
One of my absolute favorite things to do with friends on a cozy night in is some sort of crafting (usually something found on Pinterest) ;). I’m going to have to add a Make Your Own Dreamcatcher Crafting Night to the list because this looks like SO much fun! Ashley Thunder Carson of Ashley Thunder Events hosts a monthly craft night where all you have to do is bring yourself over for a great time with beautiful craft supplies and even more beautiful treats! Sounds like a dream to me! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Intricately detailed & glittered dreamcatcher cookies + suede wrapped berry & chocolate skewers
– Colorful crafting supplies like blue & gold beads and sequins + vibrant feathers, string & yarn
– Dreamcatcher art print & mini crystal dreamcatcher tablecloth tie + DIY tie-dyed tablecloth
– Mini tee-pee, feather garland & hanging mini yarn pom garlands
PARTY DETAILS as told by Ashley…
With my styling & events company I host monthly craft nights, where I supply the craft supplies for the assigned craft, along with fun foods and drinks, which I make myself! This was my 6th ‘craft night’ and so far my favorite!
I include lots of DIY party decor that I create personally for each party. This party included a handmade tie-dyed table cloth, ‘dreamcatcher inspired’ garland, suede skewer sticks for the food, and much more.
I also like to include local vendors in each craft night, and this one included my favorite photographer Balee Images, an amazing local florist that was in the knots’ best florist last year Thode Floral, and last but not least, this super awesome cookie designer Rock’N Sugar Confections who made these ‘blow your mind’ dreamcatcher cookies!
– Photos: Balee Images
– Florist: Thode Floral
– Cookies: Rock’N Sugar Confections
– Event Styling: Ashley Thunder Events