Warm Cinnamon Apple Dessert Bread (Gluten-Free)
- 1 ½ gluten-free AP flour blend
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 ½ t. cinnamon
- ½ t. sea salt
- 2 eggs, pastured
- 1 c. applesauce
- ¼ c. raw honey
- ½ c. evoo, coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1 c. carrot, grated, or dried fruit, chopped
- ½ c. nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine GF flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, applesauce, raw honey, oil or butter, and vanilla. Whisk thoroughly, and add wet mixture to dry. Stir until combined.
- Fold in carrots or dried fruit and optional nuts. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the loaf comes out clean.