HOW TO: Upload Video in Tempest, & Set Video Thumbnail.
- Click on “start a new post” and “create a story”
- Upload Video by clicking “media library” and “add media” (Uploading may take a few minutes)
- It will tell you that it’s finished uploading, but it’s not. Click on the video you uploaded, taking you to a quick video editing page. The file should say video upload is in progress, with a spinning wheel in the middle of the video player.
- To finish the upload, exit out of the media library, go back into the media library and click on the uploaded video (Pen Icon).
- Add Slug, Primary section, and scroll down to “full video editor”
This is how you set a thumbnail image to any Tempest video:
- In full video editor, scroll down to the promo section, and you should see a random screenshot as the current promo image.
- Change the promo image by clicking on the pen icon, and the film reel.
- You may choose from any image already uploaded in the library. (must upload image before adding as promo image).