Android app is here! Many thanks to all who provided feedback and bug reports during the beta period. Click here to install. The Android and iOS apps provide a fast & fluid user experience, especially for video, and drive repeat visits to your channel via app notifications. For you and your writers, publishing features are built-in, including the fast "film and fire" video upload. Try it!
Next week we’ll provide channel-specific links for you to promote the Android app to users, taking them straight to your channel after installation. Read more in the MavenToMaven room, and get channel-specific links for the iOS app (contact Pubsupport for room access if needed)
Enhanced Replies are live. As detailed in the June 1 newsletter, the first wave of community feature enhancements improves conversation replies (and replies-to-replies) including cleaner visuals, sort options and more. It’s now live in select rooms around the coalition (like here), and will roll out to everyone soon.
Many More Mavens... A warm welcome to our newest signees:
- The Craft Booth
- Community of Independent Human Beings - politics, spirituality and science
- Why Do Dogs - information on dog health, behavior and personality
- Bama Central - all things Crimson Tide
- Cowboys Maven - Dallas Cowboys news and community
- Falcon Maven - Atlanta Falcons news and community
- Chiefs Digest - KC Chiefs news and community
- Patriots Maven - New England Patriots news and community
- Jaguar Maven - Jacksonville Jaguars news and community
- Raven Maven - Baltimore Ravens news and community
- NYGiants Maven - news and community for Giants fans
- Dolphin Maven - Miami Dolphins news and community
- Viking Maven - Minnesota Vikings news and community
- Jets Maven - NY Jets news and community
- Titans Insider - Tennessee Titans news and community
- Eagle Maven - Philadelphia Eagles news and community
- Cal Bears Maven - U of California Bears news and community
- Bills Maven - Buffalo Bills news and community
ICYMI: SEO Training Materials. The presentation by HubPages is available in the "Trainings" room. It’s gold - publishers who’ve utilized this advice are already seeing measurable improvement. Also see the updated FAQ!
* * * * *
Thank you for being part of the Maven coalition.
Bill Sornsin, COO
Greg Witter, PR and Publisher Communications