Welcome these newly-signed Mavens
The buildout of Maven’s team sports network continues. A warm welcome to these newest members of the Maven coalition:
- SkolHole/VikingsMaven - news & community for Minnesota Vikings fans
- BrownsMaven - the hub for fans of the Cleveland Browns
- PackersMaven - fan site for the community-owned Green Bay Packers
- Whiskey Politics - Dave Sussman’s takes on politics, culture, humor, media & more
- CowboyMaven - news & community for fans of the Dallas Cowboys
- Bulldog Maven - Georgia Bulldogs followers, this is your home
- KStateMaven - news & community for Kansas State Wildcats fans
- JetsMaven - the hub for fans of the NFL’s New York Jets
- ChargerMaven - LA Chargers fan site featuring news and discussions
- 49erMaven - all things San Francisco 49ers
Product Update - Top Comments
On the heels of introducing Maven Community to partners on Maven’s enterprise authoring platform, we’ve added a “Top Comment” control. Now instead of seeing just a number, users see the actual comments, which is definitely more inviting and engaging.
Tip of the Week - Check Your Queue!
On the Maven community platform, any user comments that have been flagged as spam or abuse go to your “Review Messages” queue, accessible from any room via the upper-left “hamburger” menu:
Or go to your home page first to see flagged messages from all rooms. It’s a good idea to check this periodically so you can deal with any flagged messages:
From there, you can delete the message, or mark it as reviewed if it's acceptable, or go into the user's profile and contact them via DM or even ban them if they're a repeat offender.
ICYMI: Maven Company Update
Thank you for being a Maven.