Over the past decade, cryptocurrency has received a lot of attention for being a way to resist the power of central banks and as a revolutionary technology. This, among other reasons, has made many libertarians take an eye to this new form of money.
Here are some ideas for your crypto meet-up:
- Host a speaker to talk about the potential of cryptocurrency
- Host a roundtable to discuss cryptocurrency with the members of your group
- Have a debate about the benefits of Bitcoin (BTC) vs. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
What’s Expected of the Meet-Up?
- It’s simple. Once you have the meet-up, the only things we need are:
- A group photo from the event
- 2-3 photos of attendees and Bitcoin.com swag
- For you to submit the data from your event (names and emails of attendees)