Maven is a coalition of mavens operating on a shared digital publishing, advertising and distribution platform, unified under a single media brand. Based in Seattle, Maven is publicly traded under the ticker symbol MVEN. Membership in the coalition offers independent publishers:
- Distribution: Exposure across the coalition’s audience of more than 90 million readers, plus support for delivery across all major news syndication formats.
- Revenue: Exceptional income potential through an advanced advertising platform, direct media sales and integrated membership offerings.
- Technology: Stable, world-class writing, sharing, community and notifications platform featuring video, social and app technology.
- Ownership: Fully retained ownership of content and reader data with uninhibited access to all followers, and equity interest in Maven, Inc.
Dozens of award-winning journalists, best-selling authors, top analysts, important causes and foundations are bringing their organizations to Maven’s coalition of elite content channels. See coverage of the Founder's Conference and watch the video to hear mavens in their own words:
- Professional content management tools
- Integrated video platform, enabling instant publishing
- Distribution via social media and search, also supporting Facebook Instant Articles, Google Accelerated Media Pages (AMP), Google News and RSS
- Community engagement features including direct messaging, user-generated content, user profiles, groups and permissions, and email and app notifications
- Powerful built-in search functionality based on Elasticsearch
- Modern advertising platform, supporting display, native, and video advertising, integrated with market leading buying platforms.
- Integrated subscription & membership management including payment processing
- Native iOS and Android apps
- Single proprietary platform with no plug-ins means higher performance
Based in Seattle, Maven is publicly traded under the ticker symbol MVEN. The founders and leadership includes digital media pioneer James Heckman and media and technology innovators Josh Jacobs, Paul Edmondson, Bill Sornsin and Ben Joldersma. For more insight on the leadership team click here.
Investor inquiries: email@example.com
Copyright and DMCA notices: see Terms page for contact information
Other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 600-2765
Mailing Address: 1500 4th Ave, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98101