Hundreds of award-winning journalists, best-selling authors, top analysts, foundations, independent publishers and major media companies have moved to Maven, which now reaches over 100 million monthly users across dozens of key content verticals.
MEET A MAVEN
The following are just a few of the incredible channels publishing on Maven today.
BE A MAVEN
Three ways to join the movement:
Maven Expert: World-class content creators sharing their passions and audiences through individual stories and videos.
Maven Channel Partner: Independent publishers, media companies, journalists and organizations with a mission to lead, educate, activate, engage and build on existing audiences.
Maven Enterprise Partner: Name-brand digital media businesses with a minimum audience of 1 million monthly users.
All mavens benefit from:
- Exposure across the coalition’s audience of more than 100 million readers, plus support for delivery across all major news syndication formats.
- Exceptional income potential through an advanced advertising platform, direct media sales and integrated membership offerings.
- Stable, world-class writing, sharing, community and notifications platform featuring video, social and app technology.
- Fully-retained ownership of content and reader data with uninhibited access to all followers.
- Professional content management tools, including a video platform.
- Distribution via social media and search, also supporting Facebook Instant Articles, Google Accelerated Media Pages (AMP), Google News and RSS.
- Community engagement features with direct messaging, user-generated content, user profiles, groups and permissions, and email and app notifications.
- Powerful built-in search functionality based on Elasticsearch.
- Modern advertising platform, supporting display, native and video advertising, integrated with market-leading buying platforms.
- Integrated subscription and membership management, including payment processing.
- Single proprietary platform with no plug-ins resulting in higher performance.
- Equity interest in Maven, Inc.