RZA: How To Lead People
Toure Show is successful people talking about their success. How’d you make it? What are your best strategies? What attitudes helped you win? How’d you rebound from failure? Stories that might help you on your journey.
The RZA is an amazing person. Legendary producer, rapper, actor, director, who will be remembered as the leader of the Wu-Tang Clan. In this hour-long interview we run through:
• How did he establish and maintain his place as the leader of the Wu?
• How did he rebound from his nadir—19 years old, in jail, on trial for attempted murder?
• How has Quentin Tarantino helped him as a man?
• What has chess master Bobby Fisher taught him about life?
• What books would he encourage you to read?
If you want to talk to me more about this ep or suggest a future guest I’m on Twitter @Toure.
Toure Show Ep #2 RZA On How To Lead
Host & Writer: Toure
Producer: Chris Colbert
In association with Cadence 13 Studios.