MILLIONAIRE MATH: 13 Different Ways to Make $1 Million
Grant Cardone is a New York Times Best-Selling Author, Serial Entrepreneur, Sales Expert and Real Estate Mogul based out of Miami, Florida. His assets put his net worth at over 9-figures (FYI: 7 figures is $1-$9 million dollars). From his book, "The Millionaire Booklet" below are listed 13 different ways he shows people how to make $1 Million.
The book is literally only 44 pages long, yet I've never read something so short that was packed with so much powerful, PRACTICAL, information for financial success in life & business.
Here's a link where you can get a FREE copy of his book (just pay shipping): https://millionairebooklet.com/free
You getting to a million dollars is about numbers. Keep it simple. The best ideas are always simple.
Here are a few ways to a million dollars:
- Salary $50k x 20 years
- Salary $100k x 10 years
- Salary $250k x 4 years
- Earn $114 per hour, every hour of the year
- 5,000 people buy a $200 product
- 2,000 people buy a $500 product
- 10,000 people buy a $100 product
- 1,000 people buy a $1000 product
- 5,000 people pay $17 per month for 12 months
- 2,000 people pay $42 per month for 12 months
- 1,000 people pay $83 per month for 12 months
- 500 people pay $167 per month for 12 months
- 300 people pay $278 per month for 12 months
See how simple it is once you break the numbers down? Now, I don't want you to get lost in the smaller details. Now that you have a map you need to take action. Don't worry if there might be rocks or grass or hills... you'll figure those out as you get to them.
Grant Cardone, from his book "The Millionaire Booklet"